Quick Tip: iOS, Dead Battery and You

Saturday, July 30, 2011



We've all experienced it, the dead battery. Whether it's your iPod, iPhone, or even your iPad, you don't like it. The main thing I don't like about my iPod dying, is that I have to wait forever to use it again after plugging it in; well not anymore ;)

Today, while fiddling around with my iPod (and ignoring the low battery push notifications), it died. Five minutes into the charging period, I realized that the device had a manual reset feature. Hoping and praying this would let me access my iOS device once again, I reset my iPod (no, I did not reset the iOS, just the device). When the device was finished booting, I was quickly prompted with the lock screen codepad.

How to:

1. Press and hold both the Sleep and Home buttons at the same time for 10 seconds

That's it :) Happy charging! (and using at the same time)

Image Source | Redmond Pie

0 Blogger:

Post a Comment

 
Computer Software is Your Friend © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions