iPhone 4S Untethered Jailbreak Looks To Be A Go!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Earlier today pod2g, an iOS "Hacker", reported that he was close to untether jailbreaking the iPhone 4S but was having issues.

"The untether fails right now because I'm having processor cache issues.

I'm close, but I can't figure out what happens. It certainly has something to do with the Cortex-A9 cache management.

I could sort it out quick, it's a matter of chance."


Now, things seem to be looking up as he notes in his latest blog post:

"OK, figured it out, the A5 cache is not a problem anymore.
I sorted it out by doing the untether in a single thread and by flushing all the dcache then all the icache in a row at a strategical point of the process.

It took me like a hundred of tests to find the key. Hard for the nerves."


Congratulations pod2g, you're a huge hero.

Stay tuned for more information on the iOS 5 Untethered Jailbreak

2 Blogger:

jailbreak said...

Untethered jailbreak is new launched application. Information provide its result and features well.

Unknown said...

@jailbreak

Please clarify what you mean. I do not understand what you are stating.

Post a Comment

 
Computer Software is Your Friend © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions