iOS Tip: Multiple Names, Same Artist

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm plenty sure I'm not the only one that has had this problem. I know many people in my family do. You've synced your songs to your iDevice to find that you've got four different names for the same artist. Here's how to fix it.



My personal remedy for the situation is simply making a playlist including the four (your number could be different) names.  Simply make a new playlist, name it and go to the "Artists" section of the Music.app. Select whatever Artists you want (in my case, I used NeverShoutNever!. Then save the playlist and you've saved yourself the hassle of having to switch the different variations of the artist's name. 

0 Blogger:

Post a Comment

 
Computer Software is Your Friend © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions