sn0wbreeze = FAILBREAK

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Recently, I have Jailbroken my iPod using several of the Jailbreakers available out there. Greenpois0n is a great one, had no problem with it. As for redsn0w, I was dissapointed to find out I had to download the .ipsw file from apple in order to jailbreak my iPod with that, though sn0breeze is just really annoying. It does NOT do what it says it's supposed to do. Add cydia repo's BEFORE jailbreaking from the app = not done. Hell, even cyder 2 (the cydia repo manager for PC/Mac->iPod) worked in putting repo's into my iPod from my computer. Now, for the biggest dissapointment of ALL. It came to my surprise to find out that even my stereo, SPECIFICALLY MADE to put any video or music I play into the output of that machine wouldn't work with my iPod. Sn0wbreeze is a failbreak on the highest level I have EVER seen. To be honest, I rather it just not be jailbroken than have it failbroken.

0 Blogger:

Post a Comment

 
Computer Software is Your Friend © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions